HEALTHY COOK, AUTHOR, NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST AND SKIN B5 AMBASSADOR, LUKE HINES, HAS THE PERFECT RECIPE TO HELP YOU SUCCESSFULLY PUSH COMPANION SALES!
His decadent dark chocolate mousse will get your in-store tastings capturing consumers and selling not just one product, but multiple and from different categories.
His involvement in Skin B5, the leading natural acne care range, as well as being a well-recognised healthy eating ambassador has made him iconic for not just the health food channel but also the natural skin care channel. He has a huge audience and is influential to many in Australia. Luke’s Instagram following has grown to over 57.6 thousand.
Luke has always pushed to consumers that healthy skin comes when consuming nutritious ingredients through food and through the skin.
His below recipe has turned a delicious, decadent, traditionally sugar and fat filled dessert into a nutritiously satisfying, perfect companion selling, in-store tasting tool, that treats the skin from within.
Made with pantry staples from Power Super Foods, The Whole Foodies, Pure Food Essentials and Merito using a NutriBullet and coupled with the opportunity to promote Skin B5, try it as your next tasting and encourage sales from multiple categories.
Have the recipe, ingredients and tools needed in stock and marketed together, ready for consumers to snap up.
Read more about Luke’s journey with Skin B5 here.
DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
8-10 medjool dates
1 can (270ml) Merito coconut cream
2 large avocados, ripe and soft
1 cup Power Super Foods organic raw cacao powder
¼ cup The Whole Foodies raw honey
1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
2 tbls Power Super Foods cacao nibs to garnish (optional)
½ cup raspberries, fresh or frozen, to garnish (optional)
1. Soak dates in warm water for 30 minutes and then drain.
2. In a NutriBullet, combine the dates and coconut cream and blitz until really well combined. The dates should be broken down and pasty.
3. Add in the avocados, raw cacao powder, raw honey, cinnamon and vanilla bean.
4. Blend and blitz on high until really well combined.
5. Serve in your desired sized glasses and if desired garnish with raw cacao nibs and raspberries.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill and firm the mousse.
7. Serve and sell!
Remember to have your stock filled up to maximise the benefits of doing an in-store promotion.