We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and enthusiastic IT Systems Administrator to manage all operational IT related systems working within the overarching IT strategy for our vibrant and fast moving natural health products business.
Unique Health Products is a health product wholesale company based on the Sunshine Coast. We distribute organic hair, skin and body products to health food stores, pharmacies, online health sites and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a full-time IT Systems Administrator to join our team based at our Kunda Park location.
The position of IT Systems Administrator will report directly to the IT Manager and will be responsible for maintaining current systems as well as ensuring the IT functions of the business grow and support the company, as it does.
This position is responsible for:
- Plan, develop, install, troubleshoot, maintain and support operating systems and associated client hardware, software and databases, ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Managing network, system upgrades and security of systems.
- Maintain 3rd party relationships with External Providers
- IT support to all warehouse, office based staff and Sales Reps where required to ensure minimal disruption to productivity.
- Intranet maintenance and support.
- Internet websites maintenance and support.
- Coordinating IT related purchases (equipment, software, services) and repairs on behalf of the business.
- Establishing IT requirements and best practices for the business.
- IT forecast requirements
- Reporting to IT Manager on regular basis
It is fondly regarded you have a demonstrated, working knowledge of:
- Server management (WIN 2012, WIN 2008, LINUX / UNIX Ubuntu 14, Centos, OS X, iOS)
- Email management of Exchange 2013 or Office 365 / Exchange Online
- Website management (Amazon AWS, WordPress, IIS, SharePoint)
- Network management and security (switches, routers, firewall, wireless, antispam and antivirus solutions)
- Database SQL 2014, MySQL, MS Access
- Phone systems (HYBREX, 3CX)
- Active use of SQL, HTML, CSS languages
- Understanding or experience with following systems MYOB EXO, Wage Easy, Bitrix24, ClockComm, Spiceworks, UBQT, Dispatching software (TNT/Toll/Startrack) preferable
- Understanding and programming language (win-based/java/php/js) advantage
The person we seek must have a passion for the IT field; be an excellent problem solver; have strong written and verbal communication skills; immaculate attention to detail with a strong customer service focus. Experienced in private industry is highly regarded as is the experience in managing IT projects.
This position is in a fast paced environment that relies solely on the function of its IT systems, therefore it requires flexibility in working hours.
You will be required to work Mon-Fri between 4-8 hours, depending on the needs of the business. This position will also work fulltime during annual leave coverage of the fulltime System Administrator. This role has the potential to become permanent, for the right team member.
We welcome you to learn more about us here
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that shows your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as helps us get to know you and how your current skills and experience are suited to this role.Apply Now