Since 2015, Naturally Good has been the preeminent place to discover and connect with leading brands in the natural health and wellbeing industry. After an unavoidable disruption to the schedule in 2020, you can expect that Naturally Good 2021 is going to be bigger and better than ever before!
NATURALLY GOOD 2021 – ALL THE DETAILS
In 2021, Naturally Good is returning to the ICC Sydney at Darling Harbour. Running over two days, 30-31 May, the show will be open from 10am to 5pm on both days.
There is no other expo like Naturally Good. Under one roof you can explore the latest brands making waves and the newest natural products your customers will be looking for on your shelves.
As the largest expo of its type in the Southern Hemisphere, Naturally Good is dedicated to all things healthy, natural and organic. More than just discovering innovations and industry news, you can also access education at the Speaker Series during the event and at the Business Summit before the expo on Friday 28 May.
UNIQUE AT NATURALLY GOOD
That’s right! We’ll be there. The Unique team will be back at Naturally Good 2021. We’ll be celebrating 25 years in business too, so be sure to pop by and say hello at stall i32! There will be plenty to sample and discover!
We’ll be joined by some of our suppliers to give you the chance to meet them face-to-face and finally catch up with our team. We’ll have samples of some of our top sellers and you’ll have the opportunity to get a sneak peek at new products before anyone else and take advantage of the great deals we’ll have on offer. Our Product Acquisition team has been working overtime to bring you the latest on-trend products we know your customers will love!
Naturally Good is always an incredible opportunity to discover new trends in the industry. As you’re exploring over the course of the show, there are a few trends you might want to be on the lookout for.
- People and planet. The trend towards eco alternatives, reusables and zero-waste is tremendous. We’ll have a selection of these products at the show including from brands such as Ever Eco, Ethique and Patch.
- Plant-based diets. Veganuary 2021 saw a record number of sign ups as people increasingly make the switch to plant-based eating. Some of the plant-based brands we’ll have at Naturally Good include Upton’s Naturals, Flexible Foods and Plantasy Foods.
- Natural beauty. The natural beauty market is growing at twice the predicted CAGR of the beauty industry as a whole. From cruelty-free beauty to bioactive and functional ingredients, the natural beauty brands we’ll have at the show include ACURE, Dr Organic and Alaffia.
- Protein on-the-go. Protein snack bars are consistent top sellers and a trend that isn’t showing any signs of slowing down. Stop by our stand to learn about our protein snack bar brands including CLIF, RXBAR, Botanika Blends and Macro Mike.
- Nootropic ingredients. Products that use nootropics are set to dominate the natural market over the coming years. We have a large range of brands that utilise these powerful cognitive performance enhancing ingredients, including Evolution Botanicals and Blue Dinosaur.
Want to join us at Naturally Good? Register for your free ticket here!
Of course, we would love to see you at Naturally Good 2021. However if you can’t make it, you can browse and order from our range of hundreds of health and wellness brands in our online store 24/7 or call our friendly sales team on 1800 787 904. If you’re new to Unique, you can register your wholesale account here.