NOW THE FLOWERS ARE BLOOMING AND THE SUN IS SHINING, YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL BE SPENDING LESS TIME CURLED UP IN THEIR SLEEPY WINTER DENS AND MORE TIME SOCIALISING.
And so starts the season to be clearing the clutter and cleaning their way to a brighter, cleaner home.
Help make the prospect of a spotless home a lot more enticing, by offering your customers eco-friendly, green cleaning solutions to their dirty dilemmas. They’ll cut their cleaning time, while also cutting the chemicals!
3 MAIN BENEFITS OF GREEN CLEANING
1. Reduces exposure to airborne dust and toxic chemicals.
2. Reduced incidents of asthma attacks caused by dust and chemical allergens.
3. Reduces the negative environmental effects of toxic household cleaning products.
THE TOP 8 TOXINS FOUND IN COMMON, NON-NATURAL CLEANING PRODUCTS
Found in fragranced products such as air fresheners and dish soap.
2. Perchloroethylene or ‘Perc’
Found in spot removers, carpet and upholstery cleaners.
Found in many liquid dishwashing detergents.
4. Quarternary Ammonium Compounds, or ‘Quats’
Found in fabric softener liquid/sheets and antibacterial household cleaners.
Found in window, kitchen and multipurpose cleaners.
Found in glass cleaner and polishing agents for bathroom fixtures, sinks and jewellery.
Found in scouring powders, toilet bowl cleaners, mildew removers and laundry whiteners.
8. Sodium Hydroxide
Found in oven cleaners and drain openers.
THE TOP 5 THINGS CUSTOMERS LOOK FOR IN A CLEANING PRODUCT
Products need to help complete the task quickly and to a high standard.
Those that effectively balance performance and cost are the products that will succeed best.
Anything that make cleaning quick and easy is favoured.
4. Environmental awareness
Customers are looking for greener products to help minimise their wider impact.
5. Fragrance and packaging
Differentiators such as attractive packaging or pleasant fragrances can influence purchasing decisions.
3 FINAL CLEANING FACTS YOU SHOULD SHARE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
1. Since World War II, around 85,000 new chemicals have entered the market by way of various products.^
2. Almost 70% of typical non-natural cleaning products contain harmful chemicals. ^
3. There are 62 toxic chemicals to be found in the average home. ^
^ Amorq, 2016.
Check out Unique’s huge range of eco cleaning products from natural brands like Eco Store, Cinderella, Safix, Ecologic, Earthwise, Lemon Myrtle, Kin Kin Naturals, Eucoclean and Vrindavan. They’ll help your customers get the tough jobs done without the nasty chemicals.