Do you share our Unique passion for health products and a healthy lifestyle?
Unique Health Products is a vibrant health product wholesale company. We distribute natural, organic, eco-friendly, fair trade products to health food stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, online health sites and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a full time Account Manager (In House), for a 1-year parental leave contract, to join our Sales team in our Home Office at Kunda Park.
You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about the Natural Health industry, Sales and Customer Service!
The position of Account Manager (In House) reports directly to the National Sales and Marketing Manager and will work in conjunction with 2 other In House Account Managers and 12 On road sales representatives who are located across Australia.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for the following:
- Building strong working relationships with major accounts
- Set up, communicate and monitor deals, discounts and short dated product promotions
- Provide communication, administration and support to all on road Sales Representatives
- Creating and providing reports for internal and external company distribution
- Business Development of new, existing and regional accounts
- Supplier referrals for new customers
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for selling
- Previous experience in a Sales related role, with proven results
- Outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience working with spreadsheets; Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills is advantageous
- Self-driven/motivated and highly organised
- Ability to work in a solution driven, high productivity and energy team environment
- A strong understanding of the nature of the wholesale industry
- The desire to work within the Unique Culture
We welcome you to learn more about us at www.uhp.com.au
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that shows your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as helps us get to know you and how your current skills and experience are suited to this position.
Please email your complete application to Donna Tomlinson at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now