Unique Health Products is a vibrant health product wholesale company. We distribute natural, organic, eco-friendly, fair trade products to health food stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, online health sites and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a full time Account Manager to continue to grow our business and manage some of our existing accounts, in our North Sydney territory.
You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about Sales and the FMCG industry.
This position joins the Sydney contingent of a 15 person, national on road sales team who reports directly to our Head of Sales and Marketing.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for the following in your designated territory:
- Increasing Sales with existing Accounts & establishing new business relationships
- Identifying opportunities for growth and specific opportunities to increase sales with retailers
- Selling new products, deals and specials. On occasion you may be required to attend relays, events and expos demonstrating products.
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for selling
- Previous experience in an on road Sales related role, with proven results
- Outstanding customer service and business acumen
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication
- Self-driven/motivated and highly organised
- A strong understanding of the grocery wholesale industry
- The desire to work within the Unique Culture
It is highly regarded to have:
- Proven experience working with or having knowledge of a wide range of products
- Established relationships within the independent grocery channel
- A passion for the health industry and natural products
We welcome you to learn more about us at www.uhp.com.au
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that shows your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as helps us get to know you and how your current skills and experience are suited to this position.
Please email your complete application to Donna Tomlinson at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now