Do you share our Unique passion for health products and a healthy lifestyle?
Unique Health Products is a vibrant health product wholesale company. We distribute natural, organic, eco-friendly, fair trade products to health food stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, online health sites and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a part-time Account Manager to grow our business and manage our existing accounts in South Sydney & Canberra.
You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about the Natural Health & Therapies industry, Sales and Customer Service!
This position is the South Sydney & Canberra contingent of a 12 person, national on road sales team who reports directly to our National Sales and Marketing Manager.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for the following in your designated territory:
- Increasing Sales from existing Accounts
- Identifying opportunities for growth and specific opportunities to increase sales
- Establishing and building strong relationships with new accounts
- Selling new products, deals and specials. On occasion you may be required to attend events and expos demonstrating products.
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for selling
- Previous experience in a Sales related role, with proven results
- Outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication
- Self-driven/motivated and highly organised
- A strong understanding of the nature of the wholesale industry
- The desire to work within the Unique Culture
It is highly regarded to have:
- Proven experience working with or having knowledge of a wide range of natural products.
- Established relationships with distribution channels relevant to our industry
- A passion for the health industry and natural products
We welcome you to learn more about us at www.uhp.com.au
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that shows your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as helps us get to know you and how your current skills and experience are suited to this position.
Please email your complete application to Donna Tomlinson at email@example.comApply Now