Unique Health Products is a vibrant health product wholesale company based on the Sunshine Coast. We distribute natural, organic, eco-friendly, fair trade products to health food stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, online health sites and specialty shops across Australia and we are looking for a Accounts Officer to join our Finance Team.
Reporting to the CFO, the Accounts Officer will join a small and dynamic Finance Team and will mainly be responsible to function the accounts receivable activity for the business. They will also be required to support the CFO, as directed.
The successful candidate must have:
- Accounts Receivable experience with termed accounts
- Bookkeeping experience – with high volume workload
- A passion for numbers
- Customer service focused approach
- Recent, relevant experience using a computer based accounting system
- Proven ability in exceptional customer service in both written (email) and verbal (telephone) communication
- A desire to nurture internal customer service and collaborate on company focused problem solving
- An overarching understanding of the whole accounting process
- Ability to provide back up in other areas
The person we seek must be positive, a team player, flexible in their approach to their daily work schedule and have an acute attention to detail. They must be highly organised with an ability to work in a fast paced, upbeat work environment.
We would love to hear from you if you feel you have unique characteristics; the personal attributes, skills required to fulfil this role and join our Unique team!
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you would be suitable for this position.
NB: applications not accompanied with a tailored cover letter, will not be considered.Apply Now