Unique Health Products is a health product wholesale company based on the Sunshine Coast. We distribute natural and organic grocery, health and beauty products from home grown and international suppliers, to health food stores, pharmacies, online health sites, grocery and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a full-time Graphic Designer (Mid-weight to Senior) to join our team based at our Kunda Park location, to cover a 1 year parental leave contract.
The position of Graphic Designer (mid-weight) will report directly to our Senior Graphic Designer and work in collaboration with our casual Graphic Designer, in creating design collateral for print, web, social media, advertising, email marketing and exhibitions, all the while contributing to the development of a cohesive brand strategy.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Creative flair with demonstrated knowledge of contemporary graphic design principles and experience in coordinating print production for publications and other printed material, including pre-press at a mid-weight to senior level.
- Certificate or degree qualification in Graphic Design and proven extensive industry experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Attention to detail and an ability to develop creative concepts to deadline is essential.
- Experience designing advertisements, magazine-style layouts and email marketing campaigns is highly regarded.
- Experience with social media and website banner artwork design
- The ability to work well in a collaborative design team environment
For up to eight weeks every quarter the Graphic Designer will work on elements of the quarterly design and layout of our industry leading catalogue as well as providing contemporary graphic design services and advice in other facets of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced design professional to be a part of a fast moving, established Sunshine Coast business. The maternity leave contact is 1 year full time with the potential for continued employment, for the right person.
If you feel you have the Unique characteristics and experience to excel in this position, please apply by sending a tailored cover letter, a snapshot of or a link to view your portfolio along with an up to date resume to Donna Tomlinson at: firstname.lastname@example.org .Apply Now