Do you share our Unique passion for health products and a healthy lifestyle?
Unique Health Products is a vibrant health product wholesale company. We distribute natural, organic, eco-friendly, fair trade products to health food stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, online health sites and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a full-time Key Account Manager (In House) to join our Sales team in our Home Office at Kunda Park.
You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about Sales, the Natural Health industry, and Customer Service!
The position of Key Account Manager (In House) reports directly to the National Sales and Marketing Manager and will work in conjunction with another in house Key Account Manager, 2 in house Account Managers and 15 on-road Sales Representatives who are located across Australia.
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for the following:
- With the direction and support of the National Sales and Marketing Manager, create sales opportunity and drive business development of new, existing, and regional accounts, in line with the company sales strategy
- Build strong working relationships with major accounts
- Set up, communicate, and monitor deals, discounts, and short dated product promotions
- Provide communication, administration, and support to the National Sales & Marketing Manager and all on road Sales Representatives
- Create and provide reports for internal and external company distribution
- Manage supplier referrals for new customers
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion and hunger for sales!!
- Previous experience in a Sales related role, with proven results
- Outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience working with spreadsheets; Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills is advantageous
- Self-driven/motivated and highly organised
- Ability to work in a solution driven, high productivity and energy team environment
- A strong understanding of the nature of the wholesale industry
- The desire to work within the Unique Culture
We welcome you to learn more about us at www.uhp.com.au
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that shows your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as helps us get to know you and how your current skills and experience are suited to this position.
Please email your complete application to Donna Tomlinson at email@example.comApply Now