Unique Health Products is a natural, health product wholesale company based on the Sunshine Coast. We distribute natural and organic grocery, health and beauty products from home grown and international suppliers, to health food stores, pharmacies, online health sites, grocery and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a casual Kitchen and General Areas Support to join our People & Culture Team for a parental leave contract, at our Headquarters on the Sunshine Coast. Our business is fast moving and there is opportunity at the end of the contract to move into other areas of the business, for the right person.
This is an exciting opportunity for an organised, friendly and positive kitchen hand to be a part of a vibrant, established Sunshine Coast wholesale business. The position of Kitchen and General Areas Support will report directly to the People & Culture Manager and be responsible for supporting the Kitchen and General Areas Coordinator in the following tasks:
- Ensuring the kitchen and common areas are clean and well presented
- Assisting in making Chai, Coffee and Hot Chocolate for all Unique team members
- Cleaning up and assisting with the preparation (including heating of meals) for morning tea and lunch breaks
- Ensuring all bathrooms are tidy and stocked
- Assisting the Kitchen and General Areas Coordinator with daily tasks
It is highly regarded if you have:
- Attention to detail and a natural inclination for organisation and cleanliness
- Good communication, customer service and personable skills
- Diplomacy and confidentiality
- Be organised and have the ability to work to deadline
- Exceptional cleaning skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrated experience in the hospitality industry is highly regarded
The person we seek must be available Monday to Thursday, 7am-3pm (with the flexibility to work Fridays as required); customer service driven with the ability to work in a fast paced, upbeat work environment.
Our company culture and professional reputation is built on customer service and supportive work environment. You are welcome to learn more about us by checking out our website: www.uhp.com.au
If you believe you have the skills and characteristics required to complete this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that show your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as help us get to know you and how your current skills and experience would enable you to excel in this position. You are welcome to email our People & Culture team directly at: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now