Unique Health Products is a health product wholesale company based on the Sunshine Coast. We distribute natural and organic grocery, health and beauty products from home grown and international suppliers, to grocery, pharmacy, online, health food and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team based at our Kunda Park HQ.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing enthusiast who has a passion for administration, an eye for detail, enjoys working through process to tight deadline. This newly created position of Marketing Assistant will work in one of the largest marketing teams on the Sunshine Coast and report directly to the Marketing Manager.
The role will incorporate a variety of marketing tasks and one day is unlikely to be the same as the next. Examples of some of the tasks are:
- Assisting with the weekly EDM schedule, checking images, and chasing content from our writers
- Co-ordinate the advertising for quarterly print publication (this is a non-sales task)
- Data base administration
- Point of sale material brief and coordination
- Building the administration side of Marketing Reports
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A passion for marketing and the natural health/therapies industry
- Highly organised and can shuffle priorities with a smile
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organised and efficient
- A capacity to work to deadlines in a busy environment
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing is fondly regarded
If all of these qualities, skills and abilities scream YOU……..then we want to hear from you!
You are welcome to learn more about us at www.uhp.com.au
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that show your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as help us get to know you and how your current skills and experience would enable you to excel in this position. You are welcome to email directly to Donna Tomlinson, People & Culture Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now