Unique Health Products is a natural, health product wholesale company based on the Sunshine Coast. We distribute natural and organic grocery, health and beauty products from home grown and international suppliers, to health food stores, pharmacies, online health sites, grocery and specialty shops across Australia. We are looking for a full-time Product Coordinator to join our Products Team in our Home Office on the Sunshine Coast.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product professional to be a part of a fast moving, established Sunshine Coast wholesale business that excels in Customer Service and is passionate about their ethos “Everyone has the right to a healthy body, a healthy lifestyle on a healthy planet…..and we just so happen to have the products to make it happen”.
This position of Product Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Products and will be responsible to assist the Managing Director and Head of Products in ensuring the company has fast moving products, that customers love.
This position is responsible for:
- Researching and locating natural, organic, eco-friendly products
- Establishing new and ongoing supplier relationships and maintaining in-depth communication
- Onboarding all New Products following protocol and processes including due diligence and compliance
- Managing and communicating all product changes with internal departments
- Managing shared email inboxes and the responsibility of prompt replies
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure that forms are finalised and submitted to deadline
- Ensuring New Product information and samples are available and communicated to internal departments in line with deadlines
It is highly regarded if you have:
- PASSION, PASSION, PASSION for the natural health industry and a desire to understand emerging natural health trends
- Demonstrated expert ability in both written and verbal communication, customer service and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Experience in private industry is highly regarded as is the experience in a non- production, wholesaling environment.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and being agile to share tasks when required
This position will be required to work with several team members across the business as well as with external 3rd parties including product suppliers, therefore it is required you have strong written and verbal communication, and negotiation skills as well as have the ability to deliver support and information in a way that reflects our company culture.
Our company culture and professional reputation is built on Customer Service therefore it is an expectation that our Uniquers take considered action that is supportive, and solutions focused.
You are welcome to learn more about us at www.uhp.com.au
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that show your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as help us get to know you and how your current skills and experience would enable you to excel in this position.
You are welcome to email Donna Tomlinson, People & Culture Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now