Australians love their protein bars. The snack bar market in Australia has been growing steadily over the last five years and is expected to reach more than AUD $900 million by 2025.
In fact, there is quite a long-standing protein phenomenon happening. Even back in 2018, research out of Nielsen and The George Institute found that while total grocery growth sat at 2%, items described as containing protein saw a sales boost of 22.3%.
Take your customers’ protein-packed snack game to the next level with these top-selling bars:
In 1992, CLIF Bar and Company launched with a mission to develop an energy bar that combined convenience and great taste without compromising on quality, natural and organic ingredients. In the years since, they’ve gone on to become the number one energy bar in the United States and Canada.
CLIF Bar is crafted by athletes for athletes using real, vegan ingredients to fuel and nourish the body. Inside every one of the nine delicious CLIF Bar flavours you will find:
- Between 9-11g protein (varies by flavour)
- 11 vitamins and minerals
- 70% organic ingredients
- Slow-releasing carbohydrates for energy
CLIF BUILDERS BARS
Builders Bars are the number one plant-based protein bar in the United States.
They are designed to both sustain workouts and help build muscle repair. With an impressive 20g of protein in each bar they are popular with athletes, fitness fanatics, body builders and tradies who need energy to fuel a physical day or work.
The low-GI Builders Bars have:
- 20g of complete plant-based protein
- Essential amino acids to repair and rebuild muscles
- Natural, organic, non-GMO ingredients
- No artificial flavours
- A real chocolate bar taste
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Three flavours – Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Peanut Butter
RXBAR is a brand built on absolute transparency. They are incredibly picky about the ingredients they use, and each of those ingredients are displayed front and centre on their packaging. Their no B.S. approach to creating simple, nutritious and flavoursome protein bars has garnered them a cult following of half a million on social media.
The RXBAR range has:
- All natural, non-GMO and paleo-friendly ingredients
- 12g protein from egg whites in every bar
- 5g fibre per bar
- Seven flavours – Blueberry, Chocolate Sea Salt, Coconut Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Mixed Berry, Mint Chocolate
BOTANIKA BLENDS PROTEIN BARS
Botanika Blends brings together botany and food science to create plant-based, organic and health-conscious products. From their home base in Brisbane they are passionate about selecting sustainable food sources that promote better health for all.
The Botanika Blends Protein Bars are:
- Vegan friendly with no collagen, dairy or eggs
- Gluten free with gut-friendly pre/probiotics
- Packed with 10g protein and less than 5.5g carbs
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, dates and rice malt syrup
- Australian made
- Six flavours – Apple Pie, Blueberry Pancake, Choc Chip Peanut Butter, Choc Hazelnut, Lemon Cheesecake, Vanilla Cake Batter
MACRO MIKE PROTEIN BARS
Born from a desire to create the best-tasting vegan protein on the planet, Macro Mike has now created a range of baking mixes, powdered peanut butter, plant-based protein blends and protein bars. The entire range is macro and vegan friendly as well as gluten and dairy free, made from the best wholefoods from around the world.
The range of Macro Mike Protein Bars are:
- Made with plant-based protein
- 100% natural
- Gluten and dairy free
- Gut and macro friendly
- Packed with 10-11g protein per bar
- Four flavours – Almond Scrumptionator Cheezecake Choc Chip, Blueberry Muffin, The Game Changer Cheezecake Choc Chip Peanut, We Jammin’ Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Donut
STOCK YOUR SHELVES WITH THE TOP PROTEIN BAR BRANDS
To order from our range of protein bar brands, you can apply for a wholesale account with us here. If you already have an account, you can place your order online 24/7 via the online shop or call the sales team on 1800 797 904.