What do you offer your customers when they come in desperate for a natural solution to their acne problem?
Can you confidently recommend an easy-to-use system that’s backed by naturopaths and celebrated by thousands of happy customers around the world?
While various lifestyle factors can contribute to healthy skin, for many acne sufferers, it’s much deeper than that.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and can provide an indication of your underlying wellness and balance. For healthy skin cells to form, the right building blocks are required, so that the skin cells are adequately nourished.
That’s where Skin B5 comes in.
What Are The Key Vitamins & Minerals Required For Healthy Skin?
A number of essential vitamins and minerals are important to maintain healthy skin including:
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) – essential for our ability to cope with stress, and may play a role in healthy sebum production.
- Zinc – important for normal skin renewal processes while being essential for wound healing and healthy hormones.
- Vitamin A and Niacin (Vitamin B3) – deficiencies can result in skin and hormonal problems.
- Folic acid – deficiency can produce changes in the skin.
- Folate (Vitamin B9) – adequate levels are required for the synthesis of new cells, which promotes the vital processes of skin turnover, barrier formation, and wound healing.
- Silica – essential for the strength and resilience of connective tissue is therefore required for the proper integrity of the skin.
- Copper – important for connective tissue formation and is also involved in the production of elastin and collagen.
- Biotin – contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
Treating Underlying Causes
If your customers have an underlying deficiency of key vitamins or minerals that are essential for skin and hormone health, treating the skin with creams and washes from the outside will never correct the underlying nutritional requirements for long-lasting effectiveness.
SkinB5 has developed a specific formula that provides a therapeutic amount of essential nutrients required to correct deficiencies that may be seen in those with acne. SkinB5 has combined these nutrients in a tablet form to address imbalances from the inside, where skin problems often start.
Taking a holistic approach, SkinB5 have also developed a moisture balancing cleanser and moisturiser to act on the skin from the outside in.
5 Key Actions of SkinB5
SkinB5 addresses the main root causes of acne, including blackheads and whiteheads by:
- Reducing Skin Oil
– regulates sebum production
- Balancing Hormones
- Strengthening the Immune System
- Helping to Relieve Stress
– stress negatively affects hormones and immunity
- Cell Renewal
– helps reduce scarring overtime
SkinB5 skincare products are FREE of:
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Mineral Oils, Diethanomaline (DEA)
- Animal Products
- Nano Particles
The warmer weather can wreak havoc on skin so if you haven’t considered the Skin B5 skincare range before, now is the perfect time to add it to your shelves.