< Back to the Blog

World’s First Performance Chocolate

Peak Chocolate

OFF THE BACK OF MASS MEDIA EXPOSURE ON THE REALITY TELEVISION SHOW, SHARK TANK, PEAK CHOCOLATE SALES ARE BOOMING.

Although a deal was not signed, revealing the world’s first performance chocolate to over 5 million viewers have sent Peak Chocolate demand into overdrive.

The brand is committed to creating the highest quality, most nutritious and most performance enhancing chocolate-based products on the planet, and they’ve certainly delivered.

In a world first, the Australian company has brought the category an ultimate pre-workout, high-energy, low-sugar dark chocolate.

What is performance chocolate?

As opposed to indulgent, sugar-filled chocolate, performance chocolate was crafted to be used as a nutritional supplement.

Creatine, BCAAs, Himalayan salt and natural caffeine from guarana combine with 80% premium cacao to create a sophisticated, comprehensive and delicious formula, specifically engineered to help increase energy, improve focus and accelerate muscle growth.

Positive selling points

Peak Chocolate sits in the on-demand active nutrition category, but it is unlike anything else. It is appealing to a range of consumers. Peak Chocolate is being consumed during athletic competitions, training (whether it be netball practice or a gym workout) and even for that 3pm pick-me-up in the office.

Peak Chocolate is uniquely:
– Very low in sugar
– High in good fats
– Paleo friendly
– Vegan
– Gluten free
– Non-Dairy
– Preservative free
– Guilt-free

Each serve of Peak Chocolate is also individually wrapped for convenience. Each single serve (20g) retails for just $2.95 and the 3 serve pack (60g) is $6.95.

Peak Chocolate

More about the ingredients used in Peak Chocolate

Understanding what each ingredient offers, can help you explain to consumers why Peak Chocolate have selected to include each ingredient in their product.

CREATINE

Creatine phosphate helps make a substance called adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which provides the energy for muscle contractions. Many researchers have found links between using creatine and obtaining greater gains in muscle fiber size and muscle mass, as well as enhanced  strength, power, recovery following endurance activity, neuroprotective function, bone regeneration and more.

BCAAS

Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) refers to three amino acids – leucine, isoleucine and valine. It can promote muscle protein synthesis and over time help to increase muscle growth. BCAAs are also used by athletes to help prevent fatigue.

HIMALAYAN SALT

Different to regular table salt, Himalayan salt is a more natural salt that contains 98% sodium chloride and the remaining 2% is made up of up to 84 different trace minerals, like potassium, magnesium and calcium. The body needs sodium to help to contract and relax muscles, maintain proper fluid balance and prevent dehydration, send nervous system impulses and prevent low blood pressure.

NATURAL CAFFEINE FROM GUARANA

Guarana is a plant from the Amazon that offers double the caffeine of a coffee bean. Evidence exists that the right caffeine intake can help with endurance, performance, power, focus and concentration.

Tips for strong Peak Chocolate sales

How should you position Peak Chocolate for ultimate sales? Duel position it. Add it into your nutrition aisle with proteins and supplements and also next to chocolate to encourage a healthier chocolate purchase.
It’s also branded boldly to ensure it sells well as an impulse purchase at the point of sale.

Being the first of it’s kind, ensure your staff are educated on Peak Chocolate, so they are ready to answer any questions your customers may have.

Stocking both the single packs and the 3 pack will ensure you target both those that are new to trying Peak Chocolate and those that are converted fans and want larger multi-serve pack.

 

Add this exciting new brand to your next order here, or if you’re not yet a Unique account holder, get started here.

 

Top