We are looking for a full-time IT Systems Administrator to join our team based at our Kunda Park location.
The position of IT Systems Administrator will report directly to the IT Manager and work closely with our Senior Systems Administrator in maintaining current systems as well as ensuring the IT functions evolve and support the company.
This position is responsible for:
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain and support operating systems and associated client hardware, software and databases, ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Assist with network, system upgrades and security of systems.
- Assist the IT team to maintain 3rd party relationships with External Providers
- Provide IT support to all warehouse, office based staff and Sales Reps where required to ensure minimal disruption to productivity. Supporting 130 staff members (both onsite and remote), 90+PCs, 10+servers (mixture of physical and virtual) – cloud & onsite, 40+ wireless scanners and devices & network printers).
- Intranet maintenance and support.
- Internet websites maintenance and support.
- Coordinating IT related purchases (equipment, software, services) and repairs on behalf of the business.
- Establishing IT requirements and best practices for the business.
- IT forecast requirements
It is fondly regarded you have a demonstrated, working knowledge of:
- Server management (WIN2016, WIN 2012, WIN 2008, LINUX / UNIX Ubuntu 14, Centos, OS X, iOS)
- Email management of Exchange 2013/ Office 365 / Exchange Online
- Website management (Amazon AWS, WordPress, IIS, SharePoint)
- Network management and security (switches, routers, firewall, wireless, antispam and antivirus solutions)
- Database SQL 2014, MySQL, MS Access
- 3CX phone system
- Active use of SQL, HTML, CSS languages
- Understanding or experience with following systems MYOB EXO, Wage Easy, Bitrix24, ClockComm, Spiceworks, UBQT, Dispatching software (Example: TNT/Toll/Startrack) advantage
- Understanding and programming language (win-based/java/php/js) advantage
The person we seek must have a passion for the IT field; be an excellent problem solver; have strong written and verbal communication skills; immaculate attention to detail with a strong customer service focus. Our company culture is built on Customer Service therefore it is an expectation that our leaders take quick, considered action that is supportive and solutions focused. Experience in private industry is also highly regarded. This position is in a fast paced environment that relies solely on the function of its IT systems therefore it requires flexibility in working hours.
We welcome you to learn more about us at www.uhp.com.au
IMPORTANT: This position will require a face to face interview, so please do not apply if you are not able to attend a meeting in Queensland, Australia, this month.
ALSO we only consider applications accompanied by a cover letter and resume that shows your understanding of the Unique Health Products business as well as helps us get to know you and how your current skills and experience are suited to this role.Apply Now